1. When does my membership start/expire?
Memberships are run via calendar year so you’ll need to renew in January each year.
2. Why can’t I login into the Award website?
You have to be a current Awards Member for your login into the Awards site to be valid.
3. I’ve lost my password and can’t remember my login.
When logging in to renew your membership please click ‘Forgot password’ and follow the prompts.
4. I’d like to get involved and join a sub-committee, what do I do?
Get in touch, send an email to [email protected].
5. How many events per year do the AADC put on for its members?
Each year we hold approximately 7 events including the annual AADC Awards.
6.What do I receive each year for my AADC membership?
Members receive discounted entry to our events, opportunity to enter in the AADC Awards (For Awards members), invitations to networking events, offers and discounts from our associates, the benefit of staying in the loop with our news and events in the AADC newsletter distributed frequently and the buzz knowing that they are supporting and contributing to the club that supports their creative industry in Adelaide.