Ever wanted to compete at the Cannes Film Festival? Have your work recognised on a world stage?
The Australian Young Lions Competition is on again and AADC are helping to spread the word. The competition seeks Australia’s hottest young talent to compete at the 2015 Cannes International Film Festival of Creativity across print, media, film, digital and young marketer categories.
Now in its 7th consecutive year, the Australian Cannes Young Lions competition is about supporting, fostering and challenging young creative, media and marketing professionals. The aim of the competition is to identify the hottest young talent to represent Australia at the worldwide Young Lions Competition held in Cannes at The International Festival of Creativity from 21-27 June 2015.
As well as the opportunity to compete in Cannes, this competition creates an atmosphere that focuses on developing and acknowledging future talent, providing an invaluable platform for young Australians to be recognized on the world stage.
The 2015 Young Lions competition is now open for entries. Briefs for the first round Media, Marketing, Film, Print and Digital competitions are available for download now.
News Corp Australia is the official representative for the Cannes International Festival of Creativity and the Australian Young Lions Competition is now in its 7th consecutive year. The Australian Young Lions competition is proudly supported by our category sponsors: Archibald Williams, Commonwealth Bank, Foxtel, Carat, and Universal McCann - all of whom share the vision of supporting, fostering and challenging Australia’s hottest young talent within the marketing & advertising industry.
- Entries open: 2nd March
- Entries close: 9th April
- First round judging: 1st – 14th May
- First round finalists announced: 14th May
- Second round judging: 25th – 28th May
- Metta Group Presentation Workshop for Media & Young Marketer Finalists: 26th May
- Winners announced: 28th May
The winners will receive return flights to Nice, France plus transfers and accommodation courtesy of News Corp Australia. Complimentary Young Lions full registration to the Festival’s activities include:
- Qualification for the international Young Lions competition.
- Full programme of seminars
- Full access to Content Showcase and Seminars
- Access to view all Promo Lions, Direct Lions, Media Lions, Digital Lions, Design Lions, Press Lions, Outdoor Lions, Film Lions, Titanium and Integrated Lions entries and shortlisted exhibitions
- The Film Lions, Titanium and Integrated Lions shortlist screenings
- All four awards ceremonies
- Entry to the official Young Lions party
- Full access to the Young Lions zone and all master classes
Runners up in the Print, Digital and Media categories will have the opportunity to compete in the Young Spikes competition as part of Spikes Asia in September.
Sound like you? Or someone you know? Check out all the details at ozcannes.com.au.