The SA ADG and ACS branches has been working with Nic Godoy from Panavision Australia to bring their Creative and Technical Workshops to Adelaide.
Over the last few years Panavision Australia have developed educational workshops for cinematographers, creatives and up-and-coming filmmakers.
They have created workshops for technical (Cinematographers/AC’s/Post Production roles, etc.) and non-technical roles (Directors/Producers/Creatives).
Workshop for Creatives and Non-Technical Filmmaker Roles (medium to highly experienced):
- Explain modern camera and lens technology used in Features, Series and TVCs in relation to its creativity and the basic technical requirements to communicate effectively with DOPs/Producers/Agencies.
- Understand film language, story-telling through a lens and the techniques used.
- Hands-on tutorial with Panavision Cameras and lenses and explanation on the reasons our technology is used in Films, TV series and TVCs worldwide.
- Provide insight into Panavision’s role in the film industry for the past 63 years. Share knowledge on our experiences and how we have contributed to the global Film industry.
- Provide a free online technical reference library for all attendees.
- Give an insight of future trends in technology advancements in large format, 4K and HDR Deliveries.
- Recommendation of strategies to avoid budget pitfalls.
When: July 15 Creative & Non Technical night
Time: 6pm for 6:30pm Start (Presentation approx 2.5 to 3 hours)
Where: Anifex Studio 65 King William Rd Kent Town
Cost: ADG members $15 – Non members $20