Who: Tom Williamson, KWP!
What: AdSchool Social Media Strategy Workshop
Where: KWP! 6 Solomon Street, Adelaide SA 5000
When: 16 & 23 July, 2 Workshop sessions: 6pm – 9pm
TCC Member Agency: $560.00 (incl GST)
Non-Member: $720.00 (incl GST)
Managing a brand’s social media platforms doesn’t necessarily mean providing or maintaining an end-to-end solution of creating content, posting it, monitoring the post and replying to comments. There are a multitude of strategies and opportunities across a wide range of platforms and tools that lead to social media being managed on every level imaginable.
KWP!’s Head of Social Media, Tom Williamson takes a deep dive into social media strategies for you and / or your clients; exploring a range of strategic approaches to social media, how to get client / senior management buy in and how to future-proof your brand’s / client’s social media strategy.
- Objectives social media can fulfil.
- How ready is your / your client’s culture for social media?
- Social media monitoring – what is it and how does it help?
- How to choose the right social platforms for your brand / client.
- How to write a social media strategy.
- What makes remarkable content and how to plan it.
- How to scale your / your client’s social media strategy.
Phone: (08) 8217 9120 or 0478 768 580