The AADC Mentorship Program 2017
The Adelaide Advertising and Design Club is proud to launch it’s 2017 Mentorship Program. The program is open to all final year tertiary students who are looking to make their first steps into the Creative Services Industry. The mentorship will be lead by more than 20 Mentors with skill sets ranging from Art Direction, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Digital Strategy, Audio, Video Editing, Animation, Acting and more from all of the top agencies in Adelaide.
Limited to 1 entry per applicant.
Details of the mentorship:
- Applications open Wednesday 23rd August.
- Submissions are due by 5pm on Friday 15th Sep.
- Successful students will be matched with a Mentor based on their application.
- The program will run from Oct 2017 to Feb 2018 and consist of 5 meetings.
- There will be an exclusive invite-only launch night at a venue in Adelaide.
- We’d love to see your work. On the application please link us your portfolio website or a file download (max 50MB) showing off your skills. To provide a link please upload your portfolio to either wetransfer.com or dropbox.com
- Mentorship is limited to 20 places
- Application costs $40, it also includes a 2018 Student Membership to the AADC.
The 10 best applicants as judged by our panel will also be invited as a special guest, to the Annual AADC Awards night this November. This year promises to be a special year of celebrations, with it being the club’s 40th year. Students will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with industry and see this year’s best creative work from Adelaide.
Contact email@example.com for any questions.
Click here to apply!